More treatment power than many larger lasers – and incomparably safe to use.
This hand-held Class 4 infrared laser was especially designed for phototherapy procedures by any staff member, and is safe enough for patient self-treatment in some circumstances. With adjustable power of up to 1.2W with an 810 nm diode, the L-SER KO is a handy laser for treating conditions such as plantar fasciitis, wound healing and neuropathies. Its safety and ease of use make it an excellent complement to any diode or Nd:YAG laser in the office.
The L-SER KO has multiple safety levels including touch sensors and digital codes to prevent unauthorized use.
For more information about the L-SER KO, or any of our products, or to discuss how these lasers can help you improve patient care and increase revenues, please call 877-423-6169 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be happy to assist you and answer your questions.
- Painless, drugless treatment for pain, swelling, inflammation
- Tissue biostimulation including bone, ligaments and nerve tissues
- Easy portability for convenience in multiple treatment settings
- Extremely easy and safe to use by any staff member or patient
- Powerful pulsed Continuous Wave laser therapy in a small, convenient unit
- Class 4 laser with 810 nm wavelength infrared diode
- Hand-held, light-weight unit
- Adjustable power levels (5 settings) with a maximum power of 1.2W
- Adjustable timer settings (2-10 minutes)
- High quality laser designed and manufactured in Japan
- FDA cleared
- Two-year warranty
- Hermetically enclosed aperture for safety and hygienic factors
- Built-in skin contact sensors provide virtually absolute safety from accidental eye exposure
- LCD display access to power and time adjustments
- Low maintenance