With the purchase of a Lumix or Nexus laser, you receive:
- One brochure that explains to your patients the benefits of laser treatments. The brochure is customized with your physician/office name and contact information. ( your choice of brochure designs in tri-fold format)
- Two office posters, describing the availability of laser treatments in your office (20” x 30” size)
- Free attendance for one clinician at a one-day laser training workshop, to give you or your staff member the basic knowledge, the clinical guidelines, and hands-on experience to immediately begin effective laser treatments. For a schedule of upcoming seminars, please click here.
- Product reference manuals that detail how to set up your laser, how to use the built-in controls and options, and how to perform basic troubleshooting
- Quick Start Notes that help you set up your laser and treat your first patient within minutes of receiving your laser
- Free attendance at clinical support webinars held periodically by USA Laser clinicians to present specific protocols and to address clinical questions
- Access to the client library which includes a variety of articles, videos and webinars dedicated to specific conditions and medical specialties. To obtain a password for library access, please click here.
- A two-year warranty is standard with L-SER KO and Nexus Series lasers; the Lumix TS Series lasers have a four-year warranty
- Online and telephone support for troubleshooting minor corrections and operations questions